Medium of Instruction : English
Mother Tongue Options : Tamil, Hindi, Punjabi
NURSERY / K1 & K2
Our pre-school programme is planned carefully to help your child excel in the six learning areas.
||Aesthetics & Creative Expression
Enjoy Art & Music and Movement activities and express ideas and feelings through it.
||Discovery of the World
Show an interest in the world they live in and develop a positive attitude towards the world around them.
||Language and Literacy
- Speak to convey meaning and communicate with others.
- Read with understanding and for enjoyment
||Motor Skills Development
- Demonstrate control, coordination and balance in gross motor tasks
- Demonstrate control and coordination in fine motor tasks
- Develop healthy habits and safety awareness at home, in school and at public places
- Recognise and use simple relationships and patterns.
- Use numbers and basic shapes to recognise and use in daily experiences.
||Social & Emotional Development
- Develop an awareness of personal identity
- Manage their own emotions and behaviours
- Show respect for diversity and communicate, interact and build relationships with others.
||Beyond the classroom activities
- Conversational Mandarin
- Field Trips
- Participation in outside activities